New 2023 USEF Rules on Memberships and Show Passes
As of December 1, 2022, USEF's new Non Member/Show Pass rules are in effect for USEF recognized shows. Here are some highlights:
- USEF non member fees have been replaced by a Show Pass for riders, owners, lessees.
- Trainers and Coaches must have an active membership and CANNOT purchase Show Passes.
- Show passes can only be purchased DIRECTLY from the USEF website. They can not be purchased from EqEntries or from Show Management.
- Show passes can only be purchased within the 14 days before the show or day of the show (again only online)
- Each person can only purchase a single USEF Show Pass per competition year, which allows them to compete in non-exempt classes at a SINGLE USEF recognized show. After that, they must purchase a USEF membership
More details can be found in our hopefully helpful FAQ
USEF's Show Pass FAQ also has more details
We are always here to help: email@example.com
Easy Online Show and Event Entries
Eventing & Dressage
Submit Online & Pay Fees by Credit Card
Print & Mail-in w/ Check
Memberships & Cards Automatically Verified
Stringent Entry Checking Process
Complete, Correct Entries - EVERY TIME!How does EE.com work? How much does it cost? What about signature pages? What shows can I enter?
Are you not yet a member of Equestrian Entries? Click here to JOIN NOW FREE!